Monday, April 4, 2011

A bit of pastels


 These two pictures I took on the day of my job interview.
Now, there's less snow and that shoreline has been digged up by
the city workers and I don't see ducks anymore.

 I've had dark pink tulips in my apartment.
And a dog in my bed, when I visited my parents.

 Last Friday, I bought pale pink tulips and "a smoothie maker".
I had to try a blueberry one first. You know how much I love blueberries.

 I also bought this little glass jar and couldn't decide where to put it at first or what to use it for.
Then, I realized it'd be perfect for colorful chocolate candy - "Easter Eggs".

Needless to say, these are long gone now.
But I also bought some hot pink and white ones, with a mint flavored shell.
They're now in it, but I have a feeling I have to buy new ones for the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment