Sunday, April 10, 2011

A flood of pictures

 Those herby potatoes you like too!
I made these on Wednesday.

Been eating a lot of grapes, while other fruit has been used for smoothies...

 Mom and dad came on Friday, as you know and mom decided to 
donate me (well, us) some of the Chinese things she brought from Peking!

Pooch's favorite place.





Big cows: 95,90 euros. Can you believe it?
I want that red one, mind you... Cow parade!

 
We went to Pyynikki today, you know that big forest-y hill I "hiked" around
last summer in my silly ballerina shoes...

We had some tea and Finland's best donuts.



We ate at my downstairs Nepalese restaurant today!
Top picture: Funky super thin bread
Middle: My chicken meal
Low: Naan bread (delicious!)

 Mommy bought me a little citrus tree and that nice white vase!
She also brought me that funky picture frame.

I wish you had been here and we could've celebrated your birthday properly in the process. I did make a pie and all! I miss you a lot. I'm just glad if you can come in August or so, you'll see we DO actually have a summer here and all. I'm hoping my lemons will get enough light, even though they'll be inside and I only get direct sunlight in the morning... also, during summer, as you know... this place gets verrrry warm and I will have to close the curtains or I'll roast!

No comments:

Post a Comment