Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm sleepy

That's pretty much the first thing that came to mind.

How can I be sleepy? I slept until what... 11-something and I haven't done that much today except celebrated the fact that I got that job interview to go to next Monday. And yeah, I did do the grocery shopping... I've just been reaaally out of energy since I got home. Am I sleeping too much?

At first, I thought maybe it was all just jet lag. But after like a week or so, I don't think that's a valid excuse anymore. Especially when I've never in my life had a jet lag. Why start now? I think I've just generally been feeling a bit under the weather (or is that a British saying?) lately, having a cough that comes and goes, dry eyes, dry skin, tired... nose running. Blah.

I was going to sort out the papers I have laying around here... about a week ago. I mean, nothing's really "out of place" or anything like that, but I was hoping to just shift things around a bit. Instead I've... I have to confess. I've been so bored out of my mind and not having much to do that I've been watching... The B&B. I should be ashamed of myself. And I am. I'm now mentally a pensioner. Even the commercials I get during it are about menopause. Gods...

Why can't you be here already?

No comments:

Post a Comment