Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh my gosh, I forgot!

The business of the job and everything that's been going on has totally made me forget that I do in fact have TWO blogs! As I've probably mentioned to you on MSN and stuff, it got very summery here during easter. It was warm, people were in shorts and t-shirts and then suddenly last weekend it started to get cold and it's been very chilly all week. Now it looks like summer is coming as the days are getting longer and warmer again...

Job has been going well, mostly. There are those odd days when it feels a bit like banging your head on the wall, but then on other days it's just sort of... flowing. I like being important and needed and being able to present some new ideas to some of my colleagues. I have no idea how it happened, but I feel as if I've somehow become the go-to girl when it comes to all things CODE. It's kind of cool and my inner geek has really been enjoying the hours and hours spent writing html and pondering the functions of CSS.


I can't wait to get my new computer... though I'm still sad that you had to send my old one over for nothing. I do hope you can maybe get it fixed or at least get some decent parts for it. Maybe you can sell them, when you're here. I'd be fine with that. The next 3 days are going to be hectic, with the opening tomorrow and my parents coming and all that. Resting is a distant dream when you're sharing your apartment with two pensioners who like to be up at the crack of dawn... Especially when you can't escape that since you're all pretty much stuck in one room.

I hope I can get the webcam working with the new computer soon. I need a new headset too, as we know... I'd like to find the time to "call" you with MSN or Skype at least a couple of times in a week. It's been too long since we did that.

Now I'm going to wrap this up and head to bed though, because I'm feeling as if I can't keep my eyes open anymore. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment